CEJN Energy Market – Hydraulics Symposium 2017
IC-Fluid Power is proud to announce that we will be holding a seminar and hosting a booth space at our partner CEJN’s North America’s Energy Market – Hydraulics Symposium being held August 23-24, 2017 at the Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW/Willowbrook, 7979 Willow Chase Blvd., Houston, TX 77070.
The symposium will present a complimentary informative, educational event focused on Ultra High-Pressure Hydraulics and the Energy Market.
CEJN’s safety-driven, two-day symposium will include:
- Presentations by CEJN’s ultra high-pressure safety experts
- A collection of presentations by leading experts from a variety of industries
- Networking among various oil and gas / alternative energy markets hydraulics experts
- Trade show product presentations, education and exhibits
- Tours of CEJN’s High-Pressure Center after hours
- Complimentary food served throughout the event
Technical programs and training by leading industry experts including:
- Safety Practices around Fluid Power Systems and Ultra High-Pressure Systems
- The Value of a Low Pressure Drop
- Non-Weld Piping Technologies
- Medium Pressure Hydraulic Hose Crimping and Hose Accessories
- High Pressure Valves and Instrumentation
- How pressure intensifiers can simplify and reduce costs in hydraulic systems
You’re invited to stop by a learn about new things about high pressure hydraulics!
Click Here for Free Registration
Registration is now open for the 2022 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC). The show will take place from August… Read More »See You at the 2022 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference!read more