Click here to view the interactive product selector for heat exchangers.
The Universal Hydraulik CKM is a series of compact heat exchangers with a fixed tube bundle, which has been standardized into logically grouped models with a heat-exchange surface of from 0.43 to 14.75 m2.
The models comprise basic units, each divided into two versions (narrow / wide baffle spacing), each also available as a 1-pass version, in a 2-pass and 4-pass version.
- Fixed tube bundle
- Large-bore oil connections for minimum flow resistance
- Heat dissipation up to 442 HP (330 kW)
- Oil flow rate of up to 200 gal/min (760 l/min)
- Removable end caps for easy cleaning of the tubes
- Max. pressure: shell side 20 bar, tube side 10 bar
- Wide choice of baffle spacing
- ATEX certification
- Stainless steel version
- ASME + TEMA-C version
- Version for use with sea water
- Big shell diameter (2400 series)
- Safety version
- Model size 2400 on request
- Special versions
Heat Exchanger Request Form