Click here to view the interactive product selector for heat exchangers.
The Universal Hydraulik EKM/SKM series is a logical further development of a tube-bank heat exchanger for a wide range of industrial applications. This range is particularly effective due to the additional cooling area, and offers a heat exchange performance of 1341 HP (1000 kW). This is produced by aluminum fins, which are pushed over the bank of tubes with metal-to-metal contact.
The EKM range of heat exchangers has a cooling surface of from 0.43 m2 to 56 m2. The EKM/SKM series is constructed of 43 basic units.
- Aluminum fins ensure larger levels of heat exchange
- Heat dissipation up to 1341 HP (1000 kW)
- Oil flow rates of up to 396 gal/min (1450 l/min)
- Removable end caps for easy cleaning of the tubes
- Flanges allow the heat exchanger to be turned through 90°
- Optionally available with internal bypass check valve (patented)
- Max. pressure: oil 508 psi (35 bar) / water 145 psi (10 bar)
- Oil-side: optimized performance due to fin-technic
- Waterside: optimized standing time due to water tubes
- On tank mounted cooler
- Sea water version
- Certifications for marine applications
- Compressed-air application
- Water-Water application
- Stainless steel version or chemically nickel plated
Universal Hydraulik EKM/SKM Series Heat Exchanger
Universal Hydraulik Heat Exchangers Overview
Universal Hydraulik Oil-Water Heat Exchangers
Universal Hydraulik Hybrid Heat Exchangers
Heat Exchanger Request Form