Click here to view the interactive product selector for heat exchangers.
With this new generation of Universal Hydraulik LKM oil-coolers, cooling performance has been improved. These coolers are ideally suited for mobile installations – for the cooling of hydraulic or lubricating oils. In order to make the cooler range as comprehensive as possible, the smaller models are also available as single or dual versions, thus covering oil-cooling requirements for both low and high oil throughflow volumes.
- Testing pressure: 363 psi (25 bar) static according to DIN 50104
- Operating pressure: 232 psi (16 bar) (min. 2 Mill. Cycles from 0-232 psi (0-16 bar) at 2 Hz and 140 °F (60 °C))
- Compact oil-cooler
- High cooling performance
- Low pressure loss
- Low noise level
- High flexibility
- Also for use with water/glycol
- Variable motor; Hydro / 400V
- Filter pad available on request
- Seawater version also available
Heat Exchanger Request Form