Click here to view the interactive product selector for heat exchangers.
The Universal Hydraulik SCM series is a logical further development of a tube-bank heat exchanger for a wide range of industrial applications. This range is particularly effective due to the additional cooling area. This is produced by aluminum fins, which are pushed over the bank of tubes with metal-to-metal contact. The SCM range of heat exchangers has a cooling surface of from 6 m2 to 29 m2.
The SCM series is constructed of 12 basic units, and is available as O- and T-version.
- Aluminum fins and copper tubes ensure maximum levels of heat exchange
- Large-bore oil connections for minimum flow resistance
- Oil flow rates of up to 172 gal/min (651 l/min)
- Removable end caps for easy cleaning of the tubes
- Flanges allow the heat exchanger to be turned through 90°
- Optionally available with internal bypass check valve (patented)
- High-quality materials
- Max. pressure: oil 508 psi (35 bar) /water 145 psi (10 bar)
- Full range of accessories available
- Compact design, high performance and low costs
- Sea water version
Heat Exchanger Request Form