Click here to view the interactive product selector for heat exchangers.
Universal Hydraulik ThermoLine plate heat exchangers consist of a number of corrugated plates. The plate pack is mounted between a fixed and a movable pressure plate, positioned by an upper and a lower carrying bar, and compressed by several tightening bolts. Gasketed type plates and welded modules with various patterns are available for a wide range of applications.
The media can pass the heat exchanger either in cocurrent or counter-current flow. Depending on the operating conditions media and temperature-resistent gaskets of the glued on or clipped on version are used. The
welded plate module forms are hermetically sealed flow channel to the outside. The transition from one module to another is sealed by a ring gasket made of a special material.
- Compact design, low space requirements, low weight
- Modular system offers high degree of flexibility, capacity adjustment by adding or removing plates
- Easy to clean
- Quick and low cost installation
- Easy to service
- High specific thermal efficiency, suitable for low temperature differences
- Excellent fouling resistance due to high turbulence and smooth surfaces
- High resistance to corrosion
- Various plate materials (titan, Hastelloy, etc.)
- Module welded plates
- Variable depths of stamping
- Increased plate thickness
Heat Exchanger Request Form