The E1 rotary actuator is Eckart’s entry-level actuator and is the successor to the popular SM1 series. The E1 works well with low-pressure hydraulic systems with typical pressure ratings of 580 psi (40 bar) – 1,450 psi (100 bar). The E1 rotary actuator functions according to the “helical gear” principle and, due to its compact design, only requires a minimum amount of space while delivering high performance and flexibility.
Hydraulic Rotary-Linear Actuator Standard Features:
- Pressure rating at 1,450 psi (100 bar)
- 5 models of pistons Ø 40 – 125 mm
- Standard rotation – 90°/ 180° / 270° / 360°
- Adjustable “zero” or home position
- Wear resistant slide surfaces
- 2-Point Bearing
Hydraulic Rotary-Linear Actuator Optional Features:
- End Cushioning
- Rotation adjustable by ±5°
- Flange mounting
- Foot mounting
- Position encoder output
- Drive shaft configurations, such as spline shaft, tooth hub, hollow shaft, key shaft, etc.
- Custom configurations available
PLEASE NOTE: The E1 series of actuators replaces the SM1 series. Contact IC-Fluid for SM1 information or replacement parts.