The Eckart PHSE pneumatic rotary-linear-actuator is a combination of a rotary actuator and a dual-action linear cylinder. Consequently, with the PHSE, a rotary movement and a linear movement can be executed in an extremely small space.
Since the rotary actuator and the linear cylinder are pneumatically driven separately, any movement sequences can be selected, such as rotating to the left and right, linearly extending and retracting, etc.
If both components are driven evenly, then both types of movement will be executed synchronously.
For the purpose of subsequent driving, the piston end positions at the linear cylinder and at the rotary actuator can be scanned via electronic end-position acknowledgement mechanisms.
Hydraulic Rotary-Linear Actuator Standard features:
- Operating pressure up to 145 psi (10 bar)
- Torques up to 690 in-lb (78 Nm)
- Lifting power up to 7400 N
- 3 standard rotation angle 90°/180°/360°
- Angle adjustment ± 5°
- Wear resistant sliding surfaces
Hydraulic Rotary-Linear Actuator Optional features:
- Locating pin on the end of the shaft
- Switching elements for angular interrogation
- Special designs according to the request of the customer