The PSM2 is a pneumatic rotary actuator that works according to the principle of the dual curve-roller deflection, and is most suited to applications in small installation spaces and with low weight requirements.
High-quality aluminum alloys and modified plastics are used as materials.
As a result of this material combination, the rotary actuator has an extremely low weight. The sizes/operating widths vary, with diameters ranging from 40 mm to 100 mm, and a torque of up to 690 lbf-in at an operating pressure of 87 psi can be achieved. The maximum operating pressure is 145 psi.
Due to the design of the standard drive shaft with a key hub, it is possible to insert a so-called thread adaptor or a hub adaptor, depending on requirements, which can then be equipped with all manner of connecting profiles, such as gear-shaft, rectangular, hexagonal, cylindrical and polygonal profiles.
Hydraulic Rotary-Linear Actuator Standard Features:
- Torque output to 690 in-lb (78 Nm)
- Pressure rating at 87 psi (6 bar)
- Operating pressure up to 145 psi (10 bar)
- Lifting power up to 7400 N
- Standard Rotation – 90°/ 180° / 360°
- Angle adjustment ± 5°
- Wear resistant sliding surfaces
Hydraulic Rotary-Linear Actuator Optional Features:
- Locating pin on the end of the shaft
- Switching elements for angular interrogation
- Custom configurations available
Hydraulic Rotary-Linear Actuator Product Catalog:
Eckart Rotary Actuator PSM2