ZEC has announced RILSAN® HT, an alternative to traditional metal or PTFE tubing used for applications that require thermoplastic flexible tubes for conveying non-water based, hot fluids, such as the industrial and automotive fields.
At a Glance: ZEC RILSAN® HT Thermoplastic Tubes
- Innovative solution for industrial or automotive applications that require resistance to high temperatures.
- Alternative to traditional metal or PTFE tubes for transferring non-water based, hot fluids such as oils, fuels, air and refrigerant fluids.
- Developed using an innovative thermoplastic Bio-polymer called Rilsan HT obtained from renewable sources. It is a PolyPhtalAmide (PPA) characterized by an excellent resistance to the thermo-oxydative heat aging.
- Bio-based up to 70% and it favors the emissions reduction of carbon dioxide (CO2).
- Provides excellent thermoforming, good mechanical properties and abrasion resistance, together with a high resistance to chemicals and to aggressive environments.
- Successfully passed all tests required by the DIN 73378 and ISO 7628 international standards.
- Working temperature in the range -40°C to +150°C.
Do you have an application where hydraulic components are needed? Call 1-877-ICFLUID.