ZEC Announces New Rilsan® HT Tubing Product
ZEC has announced RILSAN® HT, an alternative to traditional metal or PTFE tubing used for applications that require thermoplastic flexible tubes for conveying non-water based, hot fluids, such as the industrial and automotive fields.
This tubing has successfully passed all tests required by the DIN 73378 and ISO 7628 international standards. IC-Fluid Power will begin offering ZEC RILSAN HT Thermoplastic Tubes immediately.
At a Glance: ZEC RILSAN® HT Thermoplastic Tubes
- Innovative solution for industrial or automotive applications that require resistance to high temperatures.
- Alternative to traditional metal or PTFE tubes for transferring non-water based, hot fluids such as oils, fuels, air and refrigerant fluids.
- Developed using an innovative thermoplastic Bio-polymer called Rilsan HT obtained from renewable sources. It is a PolyPhtalAmide (PPA) characterized by an excellent resistance to the thermo-oxydative heat aging.
- Bio-based up to 70% and it favors the emissions reduction of carbon dioxide (CO2).
- Provides excellent thermoforming, good mechanical properties and abrasion resistance, together with a high resistance to chemicals and to aggressive environments.
- Successfully passed all tests required by the DIN 73378 and ISO 7628 international standards.
- Working temperature in the range -40°C to +150°C.
Do you have an application where hydraulic components are needed? Call 1-877-ICFLUID.
See You at the...
Registration is now open for the 2022 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC). The show will take place from August… Read More »See You at the 2022 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference!read more
Our Marketing Intern, Victoria Lower, has just graduated from Bowling Green State University with a Bachelor of Science in Technology.… Read More »Congratulations, Victoria!read more
Honoring and Remembering
Honoring and remembering those who have served on this Memorial Day and every day. From all of us here at… Read More »Honoring and Rememberingread more