IC-Fluid Power’s line of pressure intensifiers add additional force exactly when you need it.
Do you occasionally need more force for brief spells, but do not have the time or the space to reconfigure your entire hydraulic system? If so, pressure intensifiers may be exactly what you need.
IC-Fluid Power offers six pressure intensifier lines depending on the inlet and outlet pressure in combination with the flow rate. IC-Fluid Power’s pressure intensifier line include:
- MP-T Series
- MP-C Series
- MP-F Series
- MP-2000 Series
- MP-M Series
- MP-L Series
Click to read more about three NEW pressure intensifiers
IC-Fluid Power also recently added stainless steel pressure intensifiers. Stainless steel pressure intensifiers provide additional resistance to corrosive mediums and environments and offer the ability to intensify water-based fluids.
Pressure intensifiers are cost effective, compact and have many applications, including:
- Hydraulic Workholding on Machine Tools
- Static and Impulse Testing Equipment
- Hydraulic Power Packs
- Stone Chrushing Machines
- Subsea R.O.V.’s
- Hydraulic Construction Tools
- Press Applications
- Demolition Tools
- Pressure Die Casting Machines
- Quick Die Changing Equipment
Additional benefits include:
- High-accuracy pressure testing
- Intensification ratio of up to 16
- Pressures of up to 2,000 bar / 29,000 psi available
- Reliable and easy to maintain
- Absolute constant flow; no jetting or pulsing
- Can be used in closed-loop circuits
- Cost effective
Not sure what you need? Request a quote.
Registration is now open for the 2022 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC). The show will take place from August… Read More »See You at the 2022 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference!read more