The Universal 1972 Die Splitter/Turnover Device is the ideal equipment for testing and spotting dies. The up and down movement of the upper plate is driven through two ball bearing screws connected by two gear motors with two encoders for perfect synchronization. The upper cross member can be rotated by 180° allowing work to be preformed quickly and safely. Dies are split and turned over quickly in under 2 minutes and safely without injury to workers.
The hydraulic power unit drives the rotation of the upper cross member and provides the power for the lower plate to slide out of the machinery. The parallels with “T” slots for die clamping of upper and lower tooling can be moved in order to install dies of different dimensions. These parallels move easy on the ball bearings supports.
Designed to perform several operations without having to use other tools:
– Testing the mechanical operation of a tool without having to use a costly traditional press
– Changing versions on dies without having to stop the press for longer than is needed to remove the tool
– Enabling just one operator to open and split the two sections of the die without having to use jacks or bridge-cranes
– Quickly turning over, in total safety, the top part of the tool without exposing personnel to the risks which this operation involves
The die splitters are available in different sizes:
– Entry-Level ELI15: 1,500 x 1,000mm and 1.5 ton dies
– Entry-Level ELI30: 2,000 x 1,300mm and 3 ton dies
– Small: 2,000 x 1,300mm and 6 ton dies
– Medium: 3,600 x 1,500mm and 15 ton dies
– Large: 6,000 x 2,400mm and 65 ton dies
The machines can be customized to the unique needs of every customer.
Check out the Universal1972 overview video here:
Check out the Universal1972 die splitter video here:
Check out the video of the Universal1972 M30 model in action here:
Check out the video of the Universal1972 M50 model in action here:
Check out the video of the Universal1972 M70 model in action here:
Check out the video of the Universal1972 M100 model in action here:
The Hylatechnik parallel leveling device preserves the life of presses and machine tools, increasing the economic return on your equipment […]read more
Hylatechnik Hyla-Lift is a portable hydraulic die separator cart. The cart is used for die setting and die separation. Hyla-Lift […]read more